Taken from christinuviel
Step 1: Put iTunes/your music program of choice on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
1. "Some call it fate, some call it love, some call it guidance from above"
2. "Gummed up, brain dead and can't decide, you can't pray enough, you can't hide"
3. "There's a nail in the door, and there's glass on the lawn"
4. "We may not get back what we had, what I threw away, but you know I would do anything, anything you say"
5. "Hello Mr. Zebra, can I have you sweater, cause it's cold cold cold, in my hole hole hole"
6. "Watching the people get lairy, is not very pretty I tell thee"
7. "On my way up north, up on the ventura, I pulled back the hood, and I was talking to you"
8. "She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene, I said don't mind, but what do you mean I am the one"
9. "She said to me, go steady on me, won't you tell me what the wise men said?"
10. "Playground school bell rings again, rain clouds come to play again"
11. "I close my eyes and I keep seeing things, rainbow waterfalls, sunny liquid dreams"
12. "I've found a way to make you smile, I've found a way, a way to make you smile"
13. "It's quiet now, and what it brings is everything"
14. "Sometimes this road, it just keeps winding, round and round and back again"
15. "My life will never be the same, ‘cause girl you came and changed, the way I walk, the way I talk"
16. "Spent forty-eight dollars last night at the county fair, I throwed out my shoulder but I won her that teddy bear"
17. "I had no choice but to hear you, you stated your case time and again, I thought about it"
18. "You never said you were perfect, but you always were to me"
19. "Love of mine, someday you will die, but I'll be close behind, I'll follow you in to the dark"
20. "Whenever sang my songs, on the stage, on my own, whenever said my words, wishing they would be heard"
21. "When I was nineteen I threw my stuff in the car, I headed up to the Rockies, got a job at this bar"
22. "And so it is, just like you said it would be, life goes easy on me, most of the time"
23. "Haven’t seen you in quite a while, I was down the hold, just passing time"
24. "Never was a cornflake girl, thought that was a good solution, hanging with the raisin girls, she's gone to the other side"
25. "Snow can wait, I forgot my mittens, wipe my nose, get my new boots on"